March 20. World Oral Health Day.
March 24. World Tuberculosis Day.
April 2. World Autism Awareness Day.
April 7. World Health Day.
Ray K, et al. N Engl J Med. 2019;11:1022–32.
• Age and Ageing
• European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplant Association (EDTA-ERA)
• European Nephrology Portal (ENP)
• Histology Guide
• The 2018 The United States Renal Data System (USRDS) Annual Data Report is available now.
• Updated Report Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2019 is published the American Heart Association.
• European health report 2018 gives readers a vital snapshot of health in the WHO European Region and progress towards health and well-being for all.
• The American Diabetes Association (ADA) has issued updated Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes.
• The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2018 was awarded jointly to James P. Allison and Tasuku Honjo "for their discovery of cancer therapy by inhibition of negative immune regulation". Read more...
• Do US News & World Report top-ranked hospitals for cardiovascular care have better outcomes than nonranked hospitals?. Read more...
• The European Medicines Agency's (EMA) Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) has recommended restricting the use of fluoroquinolone and quinolone antibiotics following a review of disabling and potentially long-lasting side effects reported with these medicines. Read more...
• Updated 2019 Global Strategy for Prevention, Diagnosis and Management of COPD is published. Read more...
• The American College of Cardiology (ACC), the American Heart Association (AHA), and the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) have released a clinical practice guideline for the evaluation and treatment of patients with bradycardia and cardiac conduction disorders. Read more...