Februry 4. World Cancer Day.
Februry 11. World Day of the Sick.
Februry 13. International Epilepsy Day.
Februry 17. Random Acts of Kindness Day.
Februry 29. European Rare Disease Day.
• The 2016 United States Renal Data System Annual Data Report on kidney disease in the United States is now available. Read more....
• The European Society of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology working group published "International Recommendations for Electrocardiographic Interpretation in Athletes".
• The European Society of Cardiology working group published "Position paper on myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries".
• "Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics: 2017 Update " from the American Heart Association is available now.
• The 2017 report "Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease" is issued.
• The World Health Organization published "World health statistics 2016: monitoring health for the sustainable development goals".
• The United States Renal Data System 2016 Annual Data Report is available in two volumes. Read more...
• The American Diabetes Association's "Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes" is intended to provide clinicians, patients, researchers, payers, and other interested individuals with the components of diabetes care, general treatment goals, and tools to evaluate the quality of care.
• The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association published new scientific statement for healthcare professionals "Poststroke Depression" and "Prevention of Stroke in Patients With Silent Cerebrovascular Disease".
• FDA expands indication for continuous glucose monitoring system, first to replace fingerstick testing for diabetes treatment decisions. Read more...
• The Food and Drug Administration approved a few drugs in 2016. Read more...
• The latest update Maastricht V/Florence consensus report provides information on H. pylori and new treatment recommendations. Read more...