May 31. World No Tobacco Day.
June 3. Global Running Day.
June 5. World Environment Day.
June 14. World Blood Donor Day.
June 26. World Drug Day.
FINANCIAL TIES BETWEEN LEADERS OF MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS AND INDUSTRY
Moynihan R, et al. BMJ. 2020;369:m1505.
• COVID-19 Section
• Strong Medicine, YouTube
• Harvard Medical School, YouTube
• AnatomyZone, YouTube
• U.S. National Library of Medicine, YouTube
• 2020 GINA Report, Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention is updated.
• Brigham and Women's Hospital COVID-19 Critical Care Clinical Guidelines are updated.
• Protocol for Prevention and Control of COVID-19 (Edition 6) is prepared by the National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China.
• International pulmonologist's consensus on COVID-19 is prepared by multinational team.
• The ISCHEMIA Research Group published study results comparing invasive intervention and medical therapy in patients with stable coronary disease and moderate or severe ischemia. Read more...
• Authoritative organizations are studying the effect of taking hydroxychloroquine, favipiravir, remdesivir on the COVID-19 and on the elimination of the SARS-CoV-2.
• CDC Launches New Weekly COVID-19 Surveillance Report.
• Mortality from the COVID-19 is 0.2, 3.6, 8.0, 14.8% under the age of 40, 60–69, 70–79 and 80+ (Worldometer).
• 2020 Global Strategy for Prevention, Diagnosis and Management of COPD is published.
• The American Heart Association, in conjunction with the National Institutes of Health, has issued Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2020 Update, which involves the most up-to-date statistics related to heart disease, stroke, and cardiovascular risk factors, including core health behaviors (smoking, physical activity, diet, and weight) and health factors (cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose control) that contribute to cardiovascular health.