April 7. World Health Day.
April 17. World Haemophilia Day.
April 25. World Malaria Day.
April 28. World Day for Safety and Health at Work.
• The American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology published updated guidelines "2017 AHA/ACC Focused Update of the 2014 AHA/ACC Guideline for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease" and "2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope".
• The Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention report has been updated in 2017. Read more....
• The 2016 United States Renal Data System Annual Data Report on kidney disease in the United States is now available. Read more....
• The European Society of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology working group published "International Recommendations for Electrocardiographic Interpretation in Athletes".
• The European Society of Cardiology working group published "Position paper on myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries".
• "Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics: 2017 Update " from the American Heart Association is available now.
• The 2017 report "Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease" is issued.
• The World Health Organization published "World health statistics 2016: monitoring health for the sustainable development goals".
• The United States Renal Data System 2016 Annual Data Report is available in two volumes. Read more...
• The American Diabetes Association's "Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes" is intended to provide clinicians, patients, researchers, payers, and other interested individuals with the components of diabetes care, general treatment goals, and tools to evaluate the quality of care.