September 21. World Alzheimer's Day.
September 25. World Lung Day.
September 28.Family Health and Fitness Day.
September 29. World Heart Day.
Hardy J, et al. The Lancet. 2019;10202:919–28.
• International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
• European Geriatric Medicine Society (EuGMS)
• Creative Commons Search
• The U.S. Food and Drug Administration statement alerting patients and health care professionals of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) found in samples of ranitidine. Read more...
• The European Society of Cardiology published a few updated guidelines on chronic coronary syndromes, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, dyslipidaemias, pulmonary embolism, and supraventricular tachycardia. Read more...
• World Health Organization model list of essential medicines and World Health Organization Model List of Essential In Vitro Diagnostics are updated.
• Leading drug companies including Teva, Pfizer, Novartis and Mylan conspired to inflate the prices of generic drugs by as much as 1,000 percent, according to a far-reaching lawsuit filed on Friday by 44 states. Read more...
• Average physician salaries rose to $313,000 from $299,000 last year according to the Medscape Physician Compensation Report 2019. Read more...
• The 2018 The United States Renal Data System (USRDS) Annual Data Report is available now.
• Updated Report Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2019 is published the American Heart Association.