Belialov Farid, professor, the Russian State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Irkutsk, Russia. Works of author.
"WEB-medicine" is the Internet directory of medical resources. The main goal of this site is to provide clinicians and other healthcare professionals with the most timely source of clinical information that is highly relevant to their patients and practice. Unlike most Internet directories that return far too many random choices, we do permanent analysis to choose only professional and content-rich sites. We categorize near 1000 sites per specialty and types of information, so you can quickly focus on the information you need.
EVALUATIONS & SUPPORT
• We provide updates of the directory monthly.
• Russian resources are accessible through the icon of language on the right of page’s title.
• Broken links can be caused by different situations: bad connection, damage of server, change of address or closing of site.
• Please, send me useful information about site by email: email@example.com.
• Author's works may be disseminated freely for non-commercial use according Creative Commons Attribution License.
• The site "WEB-medicine" does not host any advertisement and receive external funding.
• The information presented at this site is not intended to provide personal medical advice or substitute for the advice of your doctor.
• "WEB-medicine" is in compliance with the HONcode principles of the Health On Net Foundation.
• We support the Washington DC Principles for Free Access to Science.
• Quality Criteria for Health Related Websites are applied to this site.
very useful; broken link.